Monday, January 4, 2010

Ditch Digger

I am such a lazy human being. I have very little motivation to blog, (which is probably a good thing). However, by some strange occurence, I feel like I want to write a little bit about what's been going on. I need to update my life's diary. So, here it goes...



- I have been writing songs under the name Moon Visionaries with an Italian named Marco. I met Marco last March.

- We recorded 8 songs under that name, then Marco left the country, putting our project on hiatus.

- In September/October we (Moon Visionaries) had two tracks signed to a publishing company based in Amsterdam that works on 'syncing' music with motion picture, ie: advertising, film, home videoz, etc...

- After I realized that I had no idea when Marco was coming back, I joined another band. That band was called Innercity Pirates.

- I became Innercity Pirates' new guitarist/backing vocalist.

- We played a couple gigs over the last few months, one being in Wales.

- I became a legal resident of the United Kingdom, able to travel as I see fit.

- I spent another Christmas and New Year's in Berlin with Jessi, which I enjoyed.



These are the main bullet points, I suppose. I am going to be touring the UK with the Innercity Pirates come February. I will keep this blog up-to-date when I get the updates.

I hope that 2010 and I can form a lasting friendship that will endure through the ages. I am looking forward to seeing my friends and family this year.


This is the best I can do right now.



Cheers,

Greg

2 comments:

Erin and Paul Anderson said...

Thanks for the update. Everything is more clear to me now. I was a little fuzzy on what the whole Intercity Pirates thing is was all about; one time thing, temporary gig, etc. That is cool that you're getting your Moon Visionaries songs synced. Did you get some $$ for that?
Well good luck on touring in Feb. and finding a job.

Bridger W. said...

You'll have to updated more frequently when you start skating around the country with that band. I'm excited to see how it unfolds.