Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back To Blogging

Well, it's been a very long time since I have posted a blog. I have been so lazy lately, I guess. However, I figured that now was the time to break my silence. What have I been up to? I haven't been up to a lot, is the answer. I haven't blogged since January. A lot has happened since then. But, I am not gonna try to go back in my mind, and bore you with all the details. I decided that I was just gonna give a quick update of what I have been doing recently.

I have my new band Moon Visionaries to talk about. We had three of our songs played on American radio in Richmond, VA. The band consists of two people, Marco and I. Marco is Italian, but has been living in Australia for the past few years. His parents purchased a house there, and so that is where his family is based. Back in June he flew back to Australia, putting the band on hiatus. He had non-refundable tickets that he had to used. So, he is there, and I am here. He should be back sometime in October.

I have a lot of hope for this new band. In the 3 months that he was here after we had met, we recorded 8 songs. We have had a lot of interest, and there looks to be some great opportunity on the horizon. I am really excited for this band to get going.

I guess that is all I want to say now. I am sure that I will say more soon.


Greg

1 comment:

Erin Anderson said...

Sounds like your band is taking off. How exciting! Will you be too cool to acknowledge me when your famous?

I also heard about your little 'run-in' with those guys last week. I was glad to hear that you are okay. Take care of yourself, eh?

Thanks for the update. Keep 'em coming!